THESE COURSES ARE FOR CLEVELAND CLINIC ESI CAREGIVERS ONLY:
Cleveland Clinic ESI Caregivers needing AHA ACLS and PALS certification need to complete the following:
1. Go to the following links and purchase access to the AHA Online didactic courses. Each course is $132.00
ACLS Course link https://www.onlineaha.org/courses/85
PALS Course link https://www.onlineaha.org/courses/101
2. Complete the Online AHA didactic courses as described in the instruction that come with each course.
3. Upon completion of EACH course and successfully completing the exams:
PRINT THE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION FOR EACH COURSE
STEP 2: SKILLS EVALUATION
In order to receive your AHA course completion card you will need to complete the Hands On skills verification process. The skills verification will be provided by the Cleveland Clinic ESI AHA Instructors on the first Wednesday of each month. (see location listed below)
1. To sign up for the ACLS and PALS skill evaluation : USE THE REGISTER LINK BELOW
2. Attend your scheduled skills session at Independence Family Medical Center(address below) and present your certificates of completion to the instructor staff.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PRINTED CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION FORMS IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SKILLS EVALUATION SESSION.
3. There will be multiple skills stations setup for ACLS and PALS Testing during the 9-11 pm session. There are no assigned times, First come , first serve. You complete your required skills session (typically 15 min) and are free to leave.
4. Complete the ACLS and PALS Skills evaluation with the ESI instructors. The Instructors will submit all AHA paperwork to Cleveland Clinic AHA education staff at main campus who will issue your AHA Cards.
Contact the following ESI Physician Liasion if you have questions
SKILLS EVALUATION LOCATION
REGISTRATION IS RESERVED FOR CLEVELAND CLINIC ESI CAREGIVERS ONLY